India is full of picturesque places. Be it the stunning snow-clad mountains in the Himachal, beautiful beaches in Goa, stunning temples in Hampi, or majestic forts in Rajasthan - every state has something to offer. Especially when it comes to weddings, one place in India that always tops the list is Rajasthan. There are places in Rajasthan that extrude sheer royalty. These places not only make you feel like a Maharaja and Maharani but the bespoke beauty they offer cannot be found elsewhere.
So if you are getting hitched soon and planning to do the pre-wedding shoot of your dream, here are royal palaces in Rajasthan where you can click aesthetically pleasing pictures with your partner. Add each of these places to your list, and you will definitely thank us later.
Royal Places In Rajasthan Every Couple Should Visit For Pre-Wedding Shoot
- Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur: When you talk about rustic architecture, old-world charm, and ancient history, the blue city of India - Jodhpur comes to your mind instantly. And when in Jodhpur, you have to get a pre-wedding shoot done in Mehrangarh Fort. The fort is known for its rough landscape, beautiful architecture and offers a birds-eye view of the city. So if you love views and want to get some cinematic shots done, Mehrangarh Fort could be perfect for you. Visit the place for sunrise or sunset, and we assure you that you will get some shots you cherish forever.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur: Want to feel like royalty? Do you wish to be photographed at a place where several celebs have got hitched? If yes, then Umaid Bhawan Palace is for you. Known for its splendid grandeur, history, and architecture, this place lets you be the queen that you deserve to be. So don the best royal outfits you can and get ready to have one regal pre-wedding shoot in Rajasthan.
- Babubaali Hills, Udaipur: Nestled around 30-minutes drive from the main city, Bahubaali hills have become quite a tourist attraction in recent times. Known to offer splendid views of the mountains and lake Badi, this picturesque spot is famous for its 360-degree photographs- perfect for your mesmerizing pre-wedding shoot. If you wish to fly a drone and get some cinematic shots done, this place is for you. It's one of the many places in Rajasthan where you will enjoy getting clicked.
- Love In The Desert At Jaisalmer: There's nothing like getting that perfect romantic shot with your BAE in the Thar desert. And while there are many places in Rajasthan where you can get beautiful shots, there's nothing like the Thar Desert. Head here with your flowy gowns and expect some captivating pictures with your partner. Visit here during the evening time, take a shot with camels in the background and enjoy sheer royalty. Don't forget to take some props for more dramatic effects.
- Patrika Gate Jaipur: Patrika Gate is on the airport road in Jaipur, which is again 20-25 minutes from the city. The place is known for all the Rajasthani detailing engraved on the walls. With intricate artwork on the walls and colors that pop everywhere, this is one of the places in Rajasthan that every photographer loves to shoot. So while you visit Jaipur, don't forget to check out Patrika Gate for your pre-wedding shoot.
- City Palace, Jaipur: Want to get lost in the history of forts and palaces- City palace is your place to be. With intricate mirror works, beautifully carved rooms that behold history, and the blue-white color scheme of some rooms will truly spellbind you. This classic combination of Indian-Mughal architecture makes it one of the must-visit places in Rajasthan for a pre-marriage shoot.
- Hawa Mahal, Jaipur: You cannot go to Jaipur and miss out on Hawa Mahal. You simply cannot. The true epitome of pink city- Hawa Mahal, is one of the most visited places in Rajasthan for a pre-wedding shoot. There are several cafes across the street from Hawa Mahal, where you can get panoramic shots with the gracious Hawa Mahal in the background. Pro Tip: To get fab shots- like the ones you see on Pinterest, visit the cafe at 7-8 AM, or even earlier if possible.
Which places from the list are on your list for the pre-wedding shoot? Do let us know in the comments below.