Whether you plan a grand wedding or an intimate wedding, stress is still the same. As a bride, you will have to deal with so many things and still be the centre of attention always. And amid all this, you will not only have sleepless nights, but your clean diet might also go for a toss. Lack of sleep, poor diet, and stress will make your face look dull and give you baggy eyes, and we are sure you don't want that to happen at all.
So don't panic- we have got you covered with this one. Here are seven natural skincare ingredients that a bride must use for her wedding. These ingredients will not only calm your skin but also replenish it - giving you a radiant look. Read on and get ready to have some serious bridal glow.
7 Natural Skincare Ingredients For Every Bride-To-Be
- Glow With Honey: Honey is a great sugar replacement, and we love adding it to our pancakes, tea, and other treats. While honey is great for health, it is also good for the skin. Honey has all the natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that not only helps to soothe the skin but also help with acne, breakouts, and other skin-related issues. You can mix honey with besan (chickpea flour) and rose water, and apply it to your face for a natural glow. It's one of the natural skincare ingredients that are readily available, affordable, and cool down your skin in an effective way.
- Nothing Like Turmeric: At weddings, as a bride, you have one Haldi(Turmeric) function too- that's celebrated, with all the pomp and galore. It's a ceremony where everyone comes together and applies turmeric to the bride, and helps her enhance her beauty naturally. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties - it helps with acne, dark circles and keeps discolouration and tan at bay. With its gentle exfoliating qualities, turmeric gives you a natural glow that nothing else can provide. And while you apply Haldi at one of your wedding functions, don't forget to make a pack and use it otherwise as well.
- Coffee Works Well For The Skin: One cup of black coffee can not only refresh you but help you with weight management. However, did you know coffee is good for your skin as well? Coffee has antioxidants, improves blood circulation, and lessens pigmentation. Besides, it calms your skin internally, which makes it one of the natural skincare ingredients that a bride must use before her wedding. You can add sugar and water to the coffee beans/powder and apply the exfoliating pack on your face at least once a week. We are sure it will work wonders for your skin. However, if you have acne, you should consider avoiding it.
- There's Nothing Like Avocados: Craving some guacamole? Well, buy some avocados and make one at home easily. Avocados are not only a good food source, but they are also rich in Vitamin E, C, fatty acids, and antioxidants. They help the skin heal internally, give it the much-needed nourishment, and maintain its elasticity. It's one of the natural skincare ingredients we recommend for all the brides-to-be. Take an avocado, mash it well and apply it all over your face - leave it for at least 15-20 minutes, and you will see what we are talking about.
- Potatoes For Skin: Potatoes are considered an enemy of health, and as a bride, we are sure you avoid eating them too before your marriage. However, did you know the infamous potato is good for your skin? Yep, you read that right! It is packed with phosphorus, Vitamin C, and A, which works on wrinkles, fine lines, skin blemishes and reduces dark spots. It also hydrates your skin and nourishes it from within. Just cut a potato into two, and rub half of it on your face in a circular motion for 15-20 minutes to get effective results. It's one natural skincare ingredient that you must check out.
- Cool Cucumber Is The Best: Cucumber is known for its rich water content, which also makes it a superfood. However, did you know this cool cucumber can help you deal with eye puffiness and dark circles too? Yes, being a natural toner, this superfood gives a glow to your skin and keeps it nourished during summers. It flushes your skin, hydrates it, and ensures that you glow inside-out. So if you are someone who loves to add cucumbers to salads and sandwiches, don't forget to add this natural skin care ingredient to your facial routine. We assure you that it will leave you with glowing skin.
- Papaya To The Rescue: Papaya is considered best for your gut health since it aids digestion. However, it's also a good exfoliator for your skin. You must not only add papaya to your diet but also add it to your skincare routine. It helps treat uneven skin tone and pigments, thereby leaving your skin with a glowing effect. Take one cup of papaya, mash it well and add 4-5 mint leaves and 1tbsp honey in it. Mix it well, apply it to your face at least twice a week, and get ready to be amazed by the result. It is one natural skincare ingredient that every bride must use.
So dear bride, we know all the wedding stress will make your skin dull and leave it unnourished, and while you take care of other things, taking care of your skin is equally important too. So don't forget to try these natural skincare ingredients and add them to your beauty regime right away.