For brides, wedding outfits are everything. The whole marriage depends on their wedding outfit. From following the trends and designs to keeping some traditions alive, there's a lot a bride considers before finalizing out bridal outfits. From the prints and hues to cuts and looks, every little detail gets paid high attention. Brides make sure that their wedding outfits have a royal vibe that makes them look like the queen of their dreams. And if you are a bride, who wants to look nothing but royalty at your wedding, how about wearing a Banarasi wedding outfit for one of your functions? Sound's fancy, right?
Here are six Banarasi wedding outfits you consider wearing on your big day. Each of these outfits has its charm and will give you a regal look. You can pair them with heavy jewelry or down-dress them with minimal jewels - the choice is yours. So read on, and let us know which of these outfits are your favorite.
Banarasi Wedding Outfits Every Bride Should Consider For Her Wedding
- Vibrant Banarasi Lehenga: When it comes to Banarasi wedding outfits, there's nothing more beautiful than a royal-looking lehenga. So as a bride, if you are looking to wear something elegant and different for one of your wedding functions, you must consider wearing a Banarasi Lehenga. From opting for shades like pink, red, orange, blue, and purple to teaming them with short choli, shirts, and criss-cross tops, there's a lot you can experiment with. You can either opt for a plain lehenga or choose the one with a sheer heavily embroidered dupatta or booti dupatta- the choice is totally yours.
- Banarasi Sarees: No saree can ever provide the regalness as you get from a Banarasi saree . From Anushka Sharma to Deepika Padukone, all top actresses have opted for at least one Banarasi wedding outfit. So as a bride, if you are planning to buy a banarasi saree, you can invest in the classic red and golden one or the one with a golden detailed border and floral motifs. You can also opt for a nude tone woven banarasi Saree and complete the look with timeless wedding jewelry. If you opt for a lighter saree shade, you can experiment with the blouse and elevate your fashion game to the next level.
- Banarasi Suits For The Millennial Brides: If you are a bride who loves easy breezy outfits, then this Banarasi wedding outfit is for you. You can wear a banarasi suit for your Haldi or Mehendi ceremony and rock the minimal look. Opt for the color combinations like green and pink, red and yellow, and either team the Kurti with a simple Lehenga or A-line pants. The Kurti should traditionally be floor-length, and to complete the look, the outfit should be teamed with Jooti and heavy dupatta.
- Banarasi Wedding Dress: Banarasi fabric is very versatile - it can be styled, keeping the bride's taste in mind. So dear bride, if you want to add a bit of your style and quirk to the Banarasi marriage outfits, you can opt for a Banarasi dress. The dress can be an off-shoulder, the one with a deep back, or simply a gown with designs on the sleeves, neck, and hem. You can opt for colours like Rani Pink and Royal Blue as these will work their magic and elevate your simple look and give it a more regal vibe.
- Banarasi Co-ord Set: We are in 2021, where co-ords are in trend and can be worn on any occasion. And if you are a bride, who likes to experiment with the looks, this outfit is definitely for you. You can choose one Banarasi color fabric and ask your designer to make a co-ord set for you. The bottom can be high waist flare pants, while the top can be a short crop top. You can also opt for pencil pants and a long top. Wearing the top and bottom of the same fabric will make you look in symmetry, and you can add some statement pieces and shoes to make the outfit stand out from the rest.
- Banarasi Dupatta With Silk Kurti: If you don't want to wear a Banarasi outfit as a whole, then for your Mehendi function, you can opt for a plain silk Kurta and team it with a heavy Banarasi Dupatta. The dupatta can be embossed with print or can have heavy borders- it depends on your taste. You can opt for a peach silk Kurta and pair it with a pink heavy dupatta or for a white kurta and pair it with a royal blue dupatta, either of the looks will suit you. You can keep the look minimal by ditching the necklace and solely opting for heavy earrings.
So dear bride, which one will be your pick? Let us know in the comments below.