About Vaagai Events and weddings
Capturing the essence of romance through enchanting decorations, Vaagai Events and Weddings have built its reputation as one of the best wedding decorators in Bangalore. With over 90 successful weddings under their belt, their magic and innovation touch every event, leaving a trail of happy memories.
Offering decor for a wide array of events, Vaagai Events and Weddings ensure each of their works is unique and beautiful. Be it pre-wedding events, engagement parties, cocktail parties, receptions, or anniversaries, their professional decoration services make every celebration stand out. They cater to both indoor and outdoor events, showcasing their versatility as experienced wedding decorators.
Specializing in mandap decor and local weddings, Vaagai Events and Weddings bring dreams to life with their keen sense of aesthetics and efficiency. Despite their premium services, they remain an affordable wedding decorator, making them a popular choice for couples on a budget.
Innovation is at the core of their approach, adding entertainment and life to every event. They create memorable experiences by tailoring each detail as per the client’s needs. If you are seeking professional wedding decorators in Bangalore, Vaagai Events and Weddings stands as a reliable and affordable choice, dedicated to making your event unforgettable.
Location:- They are located in Rt Nagar, Bangalore.
Working Since:- Vaagai Events and Weddings began their journey in 2017 and they have been doing great work for more than 5 years. Now, they are among the best wedding decorators in Bangalore. They are loved and appreciated for their perfect and unique designs and decorations.
Pricing:- Vaagai Events and Weddings provides the best professional decoration services. The prices are set according to each customer’s requirements and preferences. Thus, the price varies on a number of factors and the prices for indoor decoration services and outdoor decoration services will be customized according to the customer’s needs.
Payment Policy:- In order to book their services, the party needs to pay an advance of 30%. The remaining installment of 70% has to be paid on the day of the event.
Cancellation Policy:- It's completely acceptable to call off the event in case of unexpected or unfortunate alterations in plans. For a better understanding of the cancellation policy of Vaagai Events and Weddings, it is advisable to discuss it with them before finalizing your booking. If their policy aligns with your needs, you are free to proceed with the booking.
Types of Decoration Services:- Vaagai Events and Weddings provide both indoor and outdoor decoration services for your special day. They present unique ideas for dressing up your wedding venue with diverse themes. A wide array of packages is available, customized and personalized according to the client’s needs. They provide an extensive variety of services, including:
Notable events and venues worked with:- They are on the panel of Moongate, Bluepearl and Sheraton Grand.
Q1. Which year did Vaagai Events and Weddings start providing decoration services?
Ans. Vaagai Events and Weddings started providing services from the year 2017 and they have been in the industry for more than 5 years.
Q2. Types of Events that Vaagai Events and Weddings provide services?
Ans. Vaagai Events and Weddings provide services for multiple events, starting from weddings, pre-wedding events, anniversaries, reception parties, birthday parties and many more. They provide both indoor and outdoor decoration services.
Q3. What are the different types of traditional decorations Vaagai Events and Weddings can provide?
Ans. Vaagai Events and Weddings provide mandap or stage decor, venue entrance, table decor, lighting, floral decor, etc services for South Indian, Royal, Vintage and Classical Indian Weddings.
Q4. What are the different types of modern decorations Vaagai Events and Weddings can provide?
Ans. Vaagai Events and Weddings provide modern decoration services like Floral, Vintage and Classy settings for weddings and other events.
Q5. Which forms of payment do Vaagai Events and Weddings accept?
Ans. Vaagai Events and Weddings accept Cash, Card and Cheque/DD payments.