Profile DP

The Wedding Chimes

3.9 (7 users)
8/3, Eagles Street, Langford Town, 560025, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Outdoor starting price ₹75000+
Indoor starting price ₹50000+


Lawn decor
Lawn decor
Wedding decor
Wedding decor
Engagement decor
Engagement decor
Sangeet decor
Sangeet decor
Mehandi decor
Mehandi decor
Reception decor
Reception decor
Haldi decor
Haldi decor
Nikah decor
Nikah decor
Muhurtham decor
Muhurtham decor

About The Wedding Chimes

Welcome to the world of The Wedding Chimes, one of the premium wedding decorators in Bangalore. With a history of transforming over 300 events, their magic touch infuses each celebration with elegance and charm. They offer professional decoration services for a spectrum of events, making every occasion a picturesque memory. Specializing in stage or mandap decor, The Wedding Chimes brings a beautiful blend of creativity and dedication to every event they decorate. Every piece of decoration is a testament to their unique aesthetics. Whether it’s an intimate indoor gathering or a grand outdoor celebration, their experienced team ensures each event shines with its own distinct beauty. Offering mid to high-range services, they cater to the varying needs of their clients. As professional wedding decorators in Bangalore, they go above and beyond to provide everything a couple could dream of for their special day. Need something specific? Just name it, and their super-efficient team will bring it to life. Their knack for fresh and unique ideas makes them the go-to choice for couples dreaming of a perfect wedding. The Wedding Chimes are more than just luxury wedding decorators; they are the artists who turn dreams into reality! So, if you are looking for the best decoration services in Bangalore, look no further! They are a team of experienced wedding decorators, who make every event unforgettable.

Location:- They are located in the bustling city of Bangalore. 

Working Since:- The Wedding Chimes began their journey in 2013 and have been doing great work for more than 8 years. Now, they are among the best wedding decorators in Bangalore. They are loved and appreciated for their perfect and unique designs and decorations. 

Pricing:- The Wedding Chimes provides the best professional decoration services. The prices are set according to each customer’s requirements and preferences. Thus, the price varies on a number of factors and the prices for indoor decoration services and outdoor decoration services will be customized according to the customer’s needs.

Payment Policy:- In order to book their services, the party needs to pay an advance of 60%. The remaining instalment of 40% has to be paid on the day of the event. 

Types of Decoration Services:- The Wedding Chimes provides both indoor and outdoor decoration services for your special day. They present unique ideas for dressing up your wedding venue with diverse themes. A wide array of packages is available, customized and personalized according to the client’s needs. They provide an extensive variety of services, including:

  • Floral arrangements 
  • South Indian
  • Royal
  • Vintage
  • Mandap decor 
  • Event ideation & Design
  • Lighting
  • Sounds
  • Table Decoration
  • Venue Entrance Decoration
  • Furniture 
  • Centrepiece 
  • Tents
  • Audio Visuals
  • Decorative Draping 
  • Reception Backdrop

Notable events and venues worked with:- They have designed multiple high-profile events like luxury weddings, corporate events for reputed corporate firms, etc. 

Additional Services

  • Theme Weddings
  • Home Decorations
  • Photobooths 


Q1. Which year did The Wedding Chimes start providing decoration services?
Ans. The Wedding Chimes started providing services from the year 2013 and they have been in the industry for more than 8 years now. 

Q2. Types of Events that The Wedding Chimes provides services?
Ans. The Wedding Chimes provides services for multiple events, starting from weddings, pre-wedding events, anniversaries, reception parties, birthday parties and many more. They provide both indoor and outdoor decoration services. 

Q3. What are the different types of traditional decoration The Wedding Chimes can provide?
Ans. The Wedding Chimes provides mandap or stage decor, venue entrance, table decor, lighting, floral decor, etc services for South Indian, Royal, Vintage and Classical Indian Weddings. 

Q4. What are the different types of modern decoration The Wedding Chimes can provide?
Ans. The Wedding Chimes provides modern decoration services like Floral, Vintage and Classy settings for weddings and other events. 

Q5. Which forms of payment do The Wedding Chimes accept?
Ans. The Wedding Chimes accepts Cash, Card and Cheque/DD payments.