About Siriksha Events
Welcome to Siriksha Events, the artisans of romance and elegance in the realm of wedding decoration in Bangalore. With a track record of beautifying more than 50 weddings, these experienced wedding decorators have a knack for turning any event into a picturesque affair.
Siriksha Events has carved its niche as one of the best wedding decorators in Bangalore, their creations are renowned for their unique and exquisite beauty. Offering both indoor and outdoor decor, they breathe life into various events, from weddings and pre-wedding festivities to engagement and cocktail parties, receptions, and anniversaries.
Their offerings are versatile, catering to mid-range to high-end budgets, all the while providing luxury wedding decoration. Specializing in floral decorations and mandap decor, the professional decoration services they provide are a testament to their excellent sense of aesthetics and efficiency.
What sets Siriksha Events apart from other professional wedding decorators is their unwavering commitment to their clients. They view each event as unique, treating it with the focus, time, and detail it deserves. Their professional decoration services in Bangalore are backed by expertise and a vibrant personality, ensuring every event is treated as a priority. In the hunt for wedding decorators in Bangalore, look no further than Siriksha Events - the professional wedding decorators who turn dreams into magical realities!
Location:- They are located in Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore.
Working Since:- Siriksha Events began their journey in 2018 and they have been doing great work for more than 4 years. Now, they are among the best wedding decorators in Bangalore. They are loved and appreciated for their perfect and unique designs and decorations.
Pricing:- Siriksha Events provides the best professional decoration services. The prices are set according to each customer’s requirements and preferences. Thus, the price varies on several factors and the prices for indoor decoration services and outdoor decoration services will be customized according to the customer’s needs.
Payment Policy:- To book their services, the party needs to pay an advance of 40%. The remaining instalment of 60% has to be paid on the day of the event.
Cancellation Policy:- It’s completely acceptable to call off the event in case of unexpected or unfortunate alterations in plans. For a better understanding of the cancellation policy of Siriksha Events, it is advisable to discuss it with them before finalizing your booking. If their policy aligns with your needs, you are free to proceed with the booking.
Types of Decoration Services:- Siriksha Events provides both indoor and outdoor decoration services for your special day. They present unique ideas for dressing up your wedding venue with diverse themes. A wide array of packages is available, customized and personalized according to the client’s needs. They provide an extensive variety of services, including:
Notable events and venues worked with:-They have designed multiple high-profile events like luxury weddings, corporate events for reputed corporate firms, etc.
Q1. Which year did Siriksha Events start providing decoration services?
Ans. Siriksha Events started providing services from the year 2018 and they have been in the industry for more than 4 years.
Q2. Types of Events that Siriksha Events provide services?
Ans. Siriksha Events provides services for multiple events, starting from weddings, pre-wedding events, anniversaries, reception parties, birthday parties and many more. They provide both indoor and outdoor decoration services.
Q3. What are the different types of traditional decoration Siriksha Events can provide?
Ans. Siriksha Events provides mandap or stage decor, venue entrance, table decor, lighting, floral decor, etc services for South Indian, Royal, Vintage and Classical Indian Weddings.
Q4. What are the different types of modern decoration Siriksha Events can provide?
Ans. Siriksha Events provides modern decoration services like Floral, Vintage, Classy, and Dreamy settings for weddings and other events.
Q5. Which forms of payment do Siriksha Events accept?
Ans. Siriksha Events accepts Cash, Card and Cheque/DD payments.