betterhalf-logo
Profile DP

SAFFRON GROUP

5 (6 users)
67, 7th Cross Road, 560090, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Outdoor starting price ₹20000+
Indoor starting price ₹15000+

occasions

Lawn decor
Lawn decor
Wedding decor
Wedding decor
Engagement decor
Engagement decor
Sangeet decor
Sangeet decor
Mehandi decor
Mehandi decor
Reception decor
Reception decor
Haldi decor
Haldi decor
Church decor
Church decor
Nikah decor
Nikah decor
Muhurtham decor
Muhurtham decor

About SAFFRON GROUP

Introducing the esteemed "SAFFRON GROUP," a name synonymous with mesmerizing wedding decorators in Bangalore. Established in 2018, they have adorned countless celebrations with their artistic touch, turning moments into cherished memories.

As the premier wedding decorators in Bangalore, their expertise shines through in every detail they create. From enchanting banquet hall decorations to the delicate finesse of flower decoration for marriages, they weave emotions into every petal and thread. Their mastery extends to crafting captivating wedding stage decorations in Bangalore, setting the scene for your love story to unfold.

Dedicated to transforming your vision into reality, they add a touch of magic to both indoor and outdoor settings. Whether it's the grandeur of a wedding or the intimacy of pre-wedding ceremonies, "SAFFRON GROUP" curates spaces that reflect your unique journey. Step into a world of elegance and wonder, where dreams are crafted into exquisite reality.

Location:- 7th Cross Rd, opposite Sri Krishna institute of technology, Chikkabanavara, Bengaluru.

Working Since:-  SAFFRON GROUP has been operating since 2018.

Pricing:- Standard Indoor Decor package- The service provider can be directly contacted for the indoor decoration price. 

Standard Outdoor Decor Package- The service provider can be directly contacted for the outdoor decoration price.

Payment Policy:- To book their services, the party needs to pay 40% at the time of booking and the remaining 60% on the event day. 

Cancellation Policy:- Make sure you are familiar with the wedding decorator's cancellation policy before making a reservation with them. You are free to move forward with the reservation and make the booking if the cancellation and refund policy satisfies your requirements. 

Types of Decoration Services:- They offer a variety of options to use as decorations both indoors and outdoors. Find some inspiring new ideas for your wedding decorations by selecting from the many different options available. You have access to a variety of plans, each of which can be adjusted to better suit your requirements. Their core speciality includes: 

  • Flower delivery and display
  • Theme events and dinner
  • Table settings
  • Ideation and Design
  • Packaging
  • Pathway and Entrance Decor
  • Mandap set-up
  • Table decor
  • Centrepieces set-up
  • Furniture management


Additional Services:- They provide DJ/Music, Venue Booking and Decor, Catering, PR and Media Coverage. 

FAQs

Q1. Which year did SAFFRON GROUP start providing decoration services?
Ans. SAFFRON GROUP started providing decoration services in 2018. 

Q2. Types of Events that SAFFRON GROUP provides services?
Ans. They provide services for multiple events, including weddings, pre-wedding events, anniversaries, receptions, etc. They offer both indoor and outdoor decoration services. 

Q3. What are the different types of traditional decorations SAFFRON GROUP can provide?
Ans. They provide mandap or stage decor, centrepieces, venue entrances, table decor, lighting, floral decor, etc. for Rajasthani, Punjabi, South Indian, and Royal-themed weddings.

Q4. What are the different types of modern decoration SAFFRON GROUP can provide?
Ans. They provide modern decoration services like Floral, Gatsby, Vintage, Bohemian, and Theatrical themes for weddings and other events. 

Q5. Which forms of payment does SAFFRON GROUP accept?
Ans.  They accept cash, digital payments, and card payments.