About Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate
Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate, a reputable team of wedding decorators in Bangalore, has built a distinguished reputation by adding an elegant touch of magic to every event. With over 100 events under their belt, their unique and beautiful decorations have garnered much appreciation and love.
Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate offers an array of professional decoration services in Bangalore, covering various events such as weddings, pre-wedding occasions, engagement parties, cocktail parties, receptions, and anniversaries. With their versatile capabilities, they seamlessly provide both indoor and outdoor decor.
Their expertise lies in floral decorations and mandap decor, setting them apart as one of the best wedding decorators in Bangalore. Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate specializes in designing bespoke weddings, meticulously planned down to every last detail. They offer affordable wedding decorators services and their pricing is designed to accommodate the unique requirements of each couple.
With vast experience in wedding decoration in Bangalore, they are not just professional wedding decorators, they are creators of unforgettable memories. If you are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated wedding decorator team, look no further. Entrust your special day to Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate and they will transform it into an experience to be cherished.
Location:- They are located in Jyothi Nagar, Bangalore.
Working Since:- Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate began their journey in 2014 and they have been doing great work for more than 8 years. Now, they are among the best wedding decorators in Bangalore. They are loved and appreciated for their perfect and unique designs and decorations.
Pricing:- Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate provides the best professional decoration services. The prices are set according to each customer’s requirements and preferences. Thus, the price varies on a number of factors and the prices for indoor decoration services and outdoor decoration services will be customized according to the customer’s needs.
Payment Policy:- In order to book their services, the party needs to pay an advance of 30%. The remaining instalment of 70% has to be paid on the day of the event.
Cancellation Policy:- It’s completely acceptable to call off the event in case of unexpected or unfortunate alterations in plans. For a better understanding of the cancellation policy of Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate, it is advisable to discuss it with them before finalizing your booking. If their policy aligns with your needs, you are free to proceed with the booking.
Types of Decoration Services:- Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate provides both indoor and outdoor decoration services for your special day. They present unique ideas for dressing up your wedding venue with diverse themes. A wide array of packages is available, customized and personalized according to the client’s needs. They provide an extensive variety of services, including:
Notable events and venues worked with:- They have designed for multiple high-profile events like luxury weddings, corporate events for reputed corporate firms, etc.
Q1. Which year did Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate start providing decoration services?
Ans. Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate started providing services from the year 2014 and they have been in the industry for more than 8 years.
Q2. Types of Events that Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate provides services?
Ans. Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate provides services for multiple events, starting from weddings, pre-wedding events, anniversaries, reception parties, birthday parties and many more. They provide both indoor and outdoor decoration services.
Q3. What are the different types of traditional decorations Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate can provide?
Ans. Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate provides mandap or stage decor, venue entrance, table decor, lighting, floral decor, etc services for South Indian, Royal, Vintage and Classical Indian Weddings.
Q4. What are the different types of modern decoration Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate can provide?
Ans. Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate provides modern decoration services like Floral, Vintage, Classy, and Dreamy settings for weddings and other events.
Q5. Which forms of payment do Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate accept?
Ans. Happy Birthday by Party-Cipate accepts Cash, Card and Cheque/DD payments.