About Fantasy Events
Are you searching for a unique and committed wedding planning team? No worries, you can visit Fantasy Events, one of the best wedding decorators in Bangalore. The company has been working since 2020, and has covered more than ten weddings. Fantasy Events is a full-service wedding planner in Bangalore specializing in wedding decoration and planning. They design gorgeous, unique weddings that will make your day memorable.
Fantasy Events have a lot of expertise in this area. The professional staff members of wedding decorators and planners here understand what you need, and they arrange everything according to your requirements. To make your day special for you. Contact Fantasy Events and allow them to host your special day.
Location:- Fantasy Events is located at B-15, F-904, Suncity, 560102, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Working Since:- Fantasy Events has been operating since 2020, and the wedding decorators have worked with more than ten weddings.
Pricing:- The standard indoor decor price starts from ₹ 50,000, and the standard outdoor decor price starts from ₹ 80,000. You must pay for all your services according to your event.
Payment Policy:- You must pay the wedding decorator 30% advance at the time of booking and the rest 70% advance on the event date.
Types of Decoration Services:- The wedding decorators provide decoration services, including Flowers, Decorative Draping, Lighting, Sounds, Mandap, Home Decoration, Table Decoration, etc.
Additional Services:- The wedding decorators at Fantasy Events offer services like Banner Prints, Audio Visuals, Event concept & Design, selfie booths, etc.
Q1. Which year did Fantasy Events start providing decoration services?
Ans. The vendor started decoration services in 2020 and has worked with over ten weddings.
Q2. Types of Events that this vendor provides services?
Ans. The vendor provides services for weddings, pre-wedding functions, birthday parties, corporate events, etc.
Q3. What can the different types of traditional decoration Fantasy Events provide?
Ans. The vendor provides traditional decorations like mantap, stage, entrance, etc. You should contact or visit the vendor to learn more about everything you want to know.
Q4. What different types of modern decoration can Fantasy Events provide?
Ans. The vendor provides modern decorations like selfie booths, flower decorations, car decorations, banner prints, etc. You should contact or visit the vendor to learn more about everything you want to know.
Q5. Which forms of payment do Fantasy Events Planners accept?
Ans. The vendor accepts payment through Net Banking, Cheque/ DD, Debit/ Credit Cards and cash.