About Event Creators
Unleash the magic of Event Creators, the creators of romance and enchantment amongst the wedding decorators in Bangalore. With an impressive portfolio of over 150 weddings, these experienced wedding decorators have mastered the art of making every event a spectacle of dreamy elegance.
A beacon amongst the best wedding decorators in Bangalore, Event Creators stand out with their unparalleled indoor and outdoor decor. They grace a multitude of events, including weddings, pre-wedding ceremonies, engagement parties, cocktail parties, receptions, and anniversaries, with their unique and breathtaking decorations.
Balancing between mid-range and high-end pricing, they offer luxury wedding decorations tailored to each couple’s needs. Their professional decoration services in Bangalore are characterized by their specialty in floral decorations and mandap decor.
Known for their creativity and advanced decor service, Event Creators are professional wedding decorators that actualize the client’s imagination. Their elegant, bespoke wedding design & management service stems from a passion for creating beautiful things and a love for art and history, leading to their unique design style.
They are dedicated to crafting personalized wedding decorations, making every event a unique reflection of the clients. When considering professional decoration services in Bangalore, consider Event Creators, the epitome of experienced and luxury wedding decorators.
Location:- They are located at 2, 39th cross, 16th A Main Road, 4th T Block East, 560041, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Working Since:- Event Creators began their journey in 2012 and they have been doing great work for more than 10 years. Now, they are among the best wedding decorators in Bangalore. They are loved and appreciated for their perfect and unique designs and decorations.
Pricing:- Event Creators provides the best professional decoration services. The prices are set according to each customer’s requirements and preferences. Thus, the price varies on a number of factors and the prices for indoor decoration services and outdoor decoration services will be customized according to the customer’s needs.
Payment Policy:- In order to book their services, the party needs to pay an advance of 25%. The remaining installment of 75% has to be paid on the day of the event.
Cancellation Policy:- It’s completely acceptable to call off the event in case of unexpected or unfortunate alterations in plans. For a better understanding of the cancellation policy of Event Creators, it is advisable to discuss it with them before finalizing your booking. If their policy aligns with your needs, you are free to proceed with the booking.
Types of Decoration Services:- Event Creators provide both indoor and outdoor decoration services for your special day. They present unique ideas for dressing up your wedding venue with diverse themes. A wide array of packages is available, customized and personalized according to the client’s needs. They provide an extensive variety of services, including:
Notable events and venues worked with:- They have designed multiple high-profile events like luxury weddings, corporate events for reputed corporate firms, etc.
Q1. Which year did Event Creators start providing decoration services?
Ans. Event Creators started providing services from the year 2012 and they have been in the industry for more than 10 years.
Q2. Types of Events that Event Creators provide services?
Ans. Event Creators provides services for multiple events, starting from weddings, pre-wedding events, anniversaries, reception parties, birthday parties and many more. They provide both indoor and outdoor decoration services.
Q3. What are the different types of traditional decoration Event Creators can provide?
Ans. Event Creators provides mandap or stage decor, venue entrance, table decor, lighting, floral decor, etc services for South Indian, Royal, Vintage and Classical Indian Weddings.
Q4. What are the different types of modern decoration Event Creators can provide?
Ans. Event Creators provides modern decoration services like Floral, Vintage, Classy, and Dreamy settings for weddings and other events.
Q5. Which forms of payment do Event Creators accept?
Ans. Event Creators accepts Cash, Card and Cheque/DD payments.