About Crown events
Introducing Crown Events, a team of professional wedding decorators in Bangalore that masterfully bring magic and color to every event. Crown Events is renowned as one of the best wedding decorators in Bangalore, transforming ordinary spaces into mesmerizing scenes with their unique and beautiful decorations that truly win hearts.
With over 25 successful weddings in their portfolio, Crown Events provides decoration services for a wide range of events, including weddings, pre-wedding events, engagement parties, cocktail parties, receptions, and anniversaries. The team is well-versed in both indoor and outdoor decor, infusing every event with a vibrant, dreamy factor that is sure to impress.
Crown Events’ affordable pricing caters to a variety of budgets, making them a go-to choice for couples seeking quality decoration services in Bangalore without breaking the bank. Their specialty lies in creating stunning floral arrangements and captivating mandap decor, turning the most intimate settings into lively, unforgettable events.
Understanding that every couple has unique tastes and requirements, Crown Events delivers tailor-made services to match their needs. By adding colors to the dreams of every couple, Crown Events ensures that their professional decoration services in Bangalore enhance the beauty of every special occasion. So, for a wedding as special and unique as your love story, entrust your decoration needs to the experienced and professional wedding decorators at Crown Events. They promise to make your day a beautiful, memorable experience.
Location:- They are located at 40\41, Tasker Town, 560051, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Working Since:- Crown Events began their journey in 2019 and they have been doing great work for more than 3 years. Now, they are among the best wedding decorators in Bangalore. They are loved and appreciated for their perfect and unique designs and decorations.
Pricing:- Crown Events provides the best professional decoration services. The prices are set according to each customer’s requirements and preferences. Thus, the price varies on a number of factors and the prices for indoor decoration services and outdoor decoration services will be customized according to the customer’s needs.
Payment Policy:- In order to book their services, the party needs to pay an advance of 40%. The remaining installment of 60% has to be paid on the day of the event.
Cancellation Policy:- It’s completely acceptable to call off the event in case of unexpected or unfortunate alterations in plans. For a better understanding of the cancellation policy of Crown Events, it is advisable to discuss it with them before finalizing your booking. If their policy aligns with your needs, you are free to proceed with the booking.
Types of Decoration Services:- Manvi Events provides both indoor and outdoor decoration services for your special day. They present unique ideas for glamming up your wedding venue with diverse themes. A huge range of packages is available, customized and personalized according to the client’s needs. They provide an extensive variety of services, including:
Notable events and venues worked with:- They have designed multiple high-profile events like luxury weddings, corporate events for reputed corporate firms, etc.
Q1. Which year did Crown Events start providing decoration services?
Ans. Crown Events started providing services from the year 2019 and they have been in the industry for more than 3 years.
Q2. Types of Events that Crown Events provides services?
Ans. Crown Events provides services for multiple events, starting from weddings, pre-wedding events, anniversaries, reception parties, birthday parties and many more. They provide both indoor and outdoor decoration services.
Q3. What are the different types of traditional decoration Crown Events can provide?
Ans. Crown Events provides mandap or stage decor, venue entrance, table decor, lighting, floral decor, etc services for South Indian, Royal, Vintage and Classical Indian Weddings.
Q4. What are the different types of modern decoration Crown Events can provide?
Ans. Crown Events provides modern decoration services like Floral, Vintage, Classy and Dreamy settings for weddings and other events.
Q5. Which forms of payment do Crown Events accept?
Ans. Crown Events accepts Cash, Card, UPI, Net Banking and Cheque/DD payments.