About Bhuvan Arts - Bhuvan Flower Decorators
Bhuvan Arts - Bhuvan Flower Decorators, a growing star in the world of wedding decorators in Bangalore, lets you step into a world of magic and beauty. With a love for creativity and an eye for detail, they work hard to make your wedding dreams come true in a way that is stunning.
They are experts in marriage decoration and are proud of their ability to create beautiful sets that guests will remember. From the intricate stage designs made by their skilled stage decorators in Bangalore to the beautiful banquet hall decorations for weddings, they combine art and style to create an experience that will be remembered for a long time.
The team at Bhuvan acquires the skill of flower decoration for weddings. They have a lot of experience arranging flowers and a deep respect for their beauty, so they can make beautiful displays that fit your style and vision. From flower towers to table centrepieces, their flower decorating skills make your special day even more beautiful.
Bhuvan Arts:- Bhuvan Flower Decorators is an upcoming wedding decorator in Bangalore that is sure to make a name for itself in the business thanks to its new ideas, attention to detail, and unwavering dedication to excellence. Let them be a part of your journey and see how magical they can make your big day.
Location:- Muddinapallya Main Road, Magadi Main Road, Muddayanapalya, Anjana Nagar, Bengaluru.
Working Since:- Bhuvan Arts - Bhuvan Flower Decorators has been working since 2020.
Pricing:- The prices incurred depends on the type of decor services that you opt for.
Standard Indoor Decor package- The service provider can be directly contacted for the indoor decoration price.
Standard Outdoor Decor Package:- The service provider can be directly contacted for the outdoor decoration price.
Payment Policy:- To book their services, the party needs to pay 40% at the time of booking and the remaining 60% on the day of the event.
Cancellation Policy:- Before confirming your wedding decorator reservation, you may wish to inquire about their cancellation policy. You may proceed with the reservation if the cancellation policy meets your requirements.
Types of Decoration Services:- They offer wedding decorations indoors as well as outdoors. Explore a variety of creative ideas for decorating your wedding venue with unique themes. Discover a variety of customizable, individualized packages. Their core speciality includes:
Additional Services:- They provide DJ/Music, Venue Booking and Decor, Photography Services, Catering, PR and Media Coverage.
Q1. Which year did Bhuvan Arts - Bhuvan Flower Decorators start providing decoration services?
Ans. Bhuvan Arts - Bhuvan Flower Decorators started providing decoration services in 2020.
Q2. Types of Events that Bhuvan Arts - Bhuvan Flower Decorators provides services?
Ans. They provide services for multiple events, including weddings, pre-wedding events, anniversaries, receptions, etc. They offer both indoor and outdoor decoration services.
Q3. What are the different types of traditional decorations Bhuvan Arts - Bhuvan Flower Decorators can provide?
Ans. They provide mandap or stage decor, centrepieces, venue entrances, table decor, lighting, floral decor, etc. for Rajasthani, Punjabi, South Indian, and Royal-themed weddings.
Q4. What are the different types of modern decoration Bhuvan Arts - Bhuvan Flower Decorators can provide?
Ans. They provide modern decoration services like Floral, Gatsby, Vintage, Bohemian, and Theatrical themes for weddings and other events.
Q5. Which forms of payment do Bhuvan Arts - Bhuvan Flower Decorators accept?
Ans. They accept cash, digital payments, and card payments.