About Aghora Events & Entertainment
Introducing Aghora Events & Entertainment, one of the best wedding decorators in Bangalore, recognized for their touch of elegance and magic that has successfully shaped numerous events. Their impeccable wedding decoration services extend to a plethora of events, including weddings, pre-wedding events, engagement parties, cocktail parties, receptions, and anniversaries, making them versatile and experienced wedding decorators.
Over their tenure, Aghora Events & Entertainment have beautifully decorated more than 24 weddings, each unique and breathtaking. Their work ranges from indoor to outdoor decor, with their specialty lying in floral decorations and magnificent mandap decor. Their efforts have consistently won hearts, solidifying their reputation as professional wedding decorators in Bangalore.
Catering to the needs of every couple, Aghora Events & Entertainment offers affordable wedding decorators services. They provide flexible pricing, which can range from low to mid depending on the requirements of the couple, without compromising the quality of their professional decoration services in Bangalore.
Attention to detail is their forte and they pay attention to every element to ensure a picture-perfect setting. They are not just experienced wedding decorators but also perfectionists and visionaries, infusing their magic into every wedding decoration. Choosing Aghora Events & Entertainment means stepping into a world of beauty, elegance, and perfection, and all of these make them one of the best wedding decorators in Bangalore.
Location:- They are located in Aicobo Nagar, Bangalore.
Working Since:- Aghora Events & Entertainment began their journey in 2018 and they have been doing great work for more than 4 years. Now, they are among the best wedding decorators in Bangalore. They are loved and appreciated for their perfect and unique designs and decorations.
Pricing:- Aghora Events & Entertainment provides the best professional decoration services. The prices are set according to each customer’s requirements and preferences. Thus, the price varies on a number of factors and the prices for indoor decoration services and outdoor decoration services will be customized according to the customer’s needs.
Payment Policy:- In order to book their services, the party needs to pay an advance of 75%. The remaining installment of 25% has to be paid on the day of the event.
Cancellation Policy:- It’s completely acceptable to call off the event in case of unexpected or unfortunate alterations in plans. For a better understanding of the cancellation policy of Aghora Events & Entertainment, it is advisable to discuss it with them before finalizing your booking. If their policy aligns with your needs, you are free to proceed with the booking.
Types of Decoration Services:- Aghora Events & Entertainment offers both indoor and outdoor decoration services for your big day. The team comes up with creative ideas to glam up your wedding venue with a diverse themes. They have a wide array of packages available to cater to every client’s needs. Further, you can get your wedding decor packages customized as per your needs. The extensive range of services offered by them includes:
Notable events and venues worked with:- They have designed multiple high-profile events like luxury weddings, corporate events for reputed corporate firms, etc.
Q1. Which year did Aghora Events & Entertainment start providing decoration services?
Ans. Satish Events started providing services from the year 2018 and they have been in the industry for more than 4 years.
Q2. Types of Events that Aghora Events & Entertainment provides services?
Ans. Aghora Events & Entertainment provides services for multiple events, starting from weddings, pre-wedding events, anniversaries, reception parties, birthday parties and many more. They provide both indoor and outdoor decoration services.
Q3. What are the different types of traditional decoration Aghora Events & Entertainment can provide?
Ans. Aghora Events & Entertainment provides mandap or stage decor, venue entrance, table decor, lighting, floral decor, etc services for South Indian, Royal, Vintage and Classical Indian Weddings.
Q4. What are the different types of modern decoration Aghora Events & Entertainment can provide?
Ans. Aghora Events & Entertainment provides modern decoration services like Floral, Vintage, Classy and Dreamy settings for weddings and other events.
Q5. Which forms of payment do Aghora Events & Entertainment accept?
Ans. Aghora Events & Entertainment accepts Cash, Card and Cheque/DD payments.