About A2D Services
Are you searching for a wedding decorator or a wedding decorator in Bangalore? A2D Services is the solution to all your worries. Wedding decorators offer various types of decoration services. They come up with innovative ideas that can give your event a spark. The wedding decorators in Bangalore have a team of skilled and professional members who are filled with ideas and enthusiasm. They make sure that everyone finds the decorations pleasing to the eye. These people work tirelessly and professionally, which helps them to execute tasks with extraordinary precision. Experts in all-occasion planning from A2D Services add elegance, refinement, and class to the events.
By mixing modern planning techniques with traditional values and fresh ideas, these wedding decorators in Bangalore will help you make the most of your special occasion. The main goals of A2D Services are to make all of their events a tremendous success and give a touch of elegance. If you want the best services, get in touch with A2D Services in Bangalore.
Location: A2D Services is located at 155, 1st Main, 5th Cross, La Maison Layout, Maragondanahalli Main Road, 560036, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Working Since: Wedding decorators have been working since 2010 and have covered many weddings. They are considered the one of the best wedding decorators in Bangalore.
Pricing: You have to pay for all the services you take according to your event. The vendor presents different packages in front of you, and you can choose the one suitable according to your budget.
Payment Policy: You have to pay 40% advance at the time of booking and the rest 60% on the event date.
Types of Decoration Services: The wedding decorators provide decoration services, including Sounds, Mandap, centerpieces, Home Decoration, Event concept & Design, Lighting, and Venue Entrances.
Additional Services: The wedding decorators at the Show Makers offer services like Banner Prints, Audio Visuals, Event concept & Design, selfie booths, Photography, Videography, Guests transfers, Invitations, Food & beverage management, etc.
Q1. Which year did A2D Services start providing decoration services?
Ans. The vendor started decoration services in 2010.
Q2. Types of Events that this vendor provides services?
Ans. The vendor provides services for weddings, pre-wedding functions, birthday parties, corporate events, etc.
Q3. What can the different types of traditional decoration A2D Services provide?
Ans. The wedding decorators offer traditional services like Floral, Rajasthani, Punjabi, and South Indian.
You should contact or visit the vendor to learn more about everything you want to know.
Q4. What different types of modern decoration can A2D Services provide?
Ans. You should contact or visit the vendor to learn more about everything you want to know.
Q5. Which forms of payment do A2D Services Planners accept?
Ans. The vendor accepts payment through Net Banking, Cheque/ DD, Debit/ Credit Cards and cash.