Profile DP


4.7 (29 users)
Manvi Convention, Hsr Layout, Centre, 1st Sector, 560102, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Outdoor starting price ₹15000+
Indoor starting price ₹25000+


Lawn decor
Lawn decor
Wedding decor
Wedding decor
Engagement decor
Engagement decor
Sangeet decor
Sangeet decor
Mehandi decor
Mehandi decor
Reception decor
Reception decor
Haldi decor
Haldi decor
Nikah decor
Nikah decor
Muhurtham decor
Muhurtham decor


Welcome to 3 EVENTAA, where dreams come to life and weddings become extraordinary. As a well-known wedding decorator in Bangalore since 2014, they take immense pride in their 8-plus years of experience, during which they have had the honour of being a part of over 500 beautiful weddings.

Their team of skilled professionals specializes in creating breathtaking flower wedding decorations in Bangalore, ensuring that every arrangement is meticulously crafted to perfection. Whether it's a grand banquet hall or an intimate outdoor setting, they enhance any space's ambience, turning it into a captivating backdrop for your special day.

From elegant floral installations to intricate table centrepieces, they believe in infusing every element with beauty and artistry. Trust them to bring your dream wedding to life, with their expertise in banquet hall decoration and wedding flower decoration in Bangalore.

At 3 EVENTAA, they are not just decorators but storytellers who weave magic through their decorations. Let them create an enchanting atmosphere that encapsulates your love, making your wedding a day to remember for a lifetime. 

Location:- Manvi Convention, Hsr Layout, Centre, 1st Sector, Bengaluru.

Working Since:-  3 EVENTAA has been working since 2014.

Pricing:-  Standard Indoor Decor package- The service provider can be directly requested for the indoor decoration price. 

Standard Outdoor Decor Package- The service provider can be directly requested for the outdoor decoration price.

Payment Policy:- To book their services, the party needs to pay 30% at the time of booking and the remaining 70% on the day of the event.

Cancellation Policy:- Before confirming your reservation with the wedding decorator, you should consider requesting information regarding their cancellation policy. If the cancellation policy matches your requirements, you may proceed with the booking. 

Types of Decoration Services:- They provide both indoor and outdoor decorations for your special day. Discover an array of creative concepts to elevate your wedding venue with themes of a different kind. Discover a diverse selection of tailored packages that are customized and personalized to meet your unique needs. Their core speciality includes: 

  • Flowers delivery and display
  • Theme events and dinner
  • Table settings
  • Ideation and Design
  • Packaging
  • Pathway and Entrance Decor
  • Mandap set-up
  • Table decor
  • Centrepieces set-up
  • Furniture management

Additional Services:- They provide PR and Media Coverage, Photography Services, DJ/Music, Celebrity Invites, and Gifts.


Q1. Which year did 3 EVENTAA start providing decoration services?
Ans. 3 EVENTAA started providing decoration services in 2014. 

Q2. Types of Events that 3 EVENTAA provides services?
Ans. They provide services for multiple events, including weddings, pre-wedding events, anniversaries, receptions, and many more. They offer both indoor and outdoor decoration services. 

Q3. What are the different types of traditional decorations 3 EVENTAA can provide?
Ans. They provide mandap or stage decor, centrepieces, venue entrances, table decor, lighting, floral decor, etc. for Rajasthani, Punjabi, South Indian, Marwari weddings, Bengali traditional marriages, and Royal-themed weddings.

Q4. What are the different types of modern decoration 3 EVENTAA can provide?
Ans. They provide modern decoration services like Floral, Gatsby, Vintage, Bohemian, and Theatrical themes for weddings and other events. 

Q5. Which forms of payment does 3 EVENTAA accept?
Ans.  They accept cash, digital payments, and card payments.